Skip Navigation

  • Home
  • About Shirley
  • Businesses
  • Community
This table is used for column layout.
Town Resources
Sewer Usage Fees

Sewer Usage bills are mailed out quarterly by the Sewer Commissionís Office.  Payments are received and processed by the Town Collector's Office.  Make checks payable to the Town of Shirley. If you would like a receipt, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and the entire bill.  We will stamp the taxpayers portion of the bill and return it to you.

If a sewer usage bill remains unpaid the Sewer Commissioners will commit the amount to the Collector to be added to the property ownerís real estate tax bill.  The amount will be shown on the third and fourth quarter tax bills.  

Question pertaining Sewer Usage Fees should be directed to the Sewer Commission Office at 978-425-2600, ext. 235 or visit their webpage.

Town of Shirley     7 Keady Way     Shirley, MA 01464     PH: 978-425-2600