Monday, January 8, 2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Monday, January 8, 2018 - 6:00pm
Monday, January 8, 2018
Town Office Building
Executive Session, Selectmen’s Conference Room, 2nd Floor
1. Call to Order 6:00 p.m.
2. Anticipated executive session pursuant to G.L c. 30A, §21(a)(2), to conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel (Interim Town Administrator).
3. Anticipated executive session to comply with, or act under the authority of, any general law pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(7); specifically, to review draft executive session minutes from the following dates: March 6, 2017; June 6, 2017; and July 27, 2017.
4. Close Executive Session and reconvene in Open Session in Conference Room A&B at 7:00 p.m.
5.. New Business:
Executive Assistant to the Selectmen – Discussion for hiring process
Declare 2001 Ford Crown Vic Surplus
FY2019 Budget Timeline
6. Old Business:
Town Office Building Boiler – Update
Aggregation Update – Status on State Level
7. Public Comments – An opportunity for residents to bring matters before that Board of Selectmen that are not on the official agenda
8. Selectmen’s Comments or other unforeseen items
9. Approve and Sign Treasury Warrants
11. Sign Appointment Slips for Town Administrator Search Committee:
Fire Chief Dennis Levesque
Dr. Mary Malone
Police Chief Samuel Santiago
Agenda lists all anticipated items. Please note unanticipated items may be added if needed
Agenda items may be taken out of order.