Board of Selectmen
Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:00pm
Town Office Building, 1st Floor, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room
This Meeting Will Also be Held Virtually at:
or by using the Meeting ID: 878 2058 2782Passcode: 069703 at Zoom.us
or dial by your location: +1 929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 878 2058 2782 Passcode: 069703
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kH6VCgEEI
Residents Have the Ability to Ask Questions via Zoom
- Call to order at 6:00 p.m.
- This meeting is being recorded and may be shown live on the local broadcast channel by Shirley Media and recorded for internet access. Any audience member recording or video-taping must notify the chair.
- The Town has tested our ability to cablecast a live meeting on Channel 99, and it is functioning. This will permit anyone to view a live Cablecast meeting as it occurs on channel 99. Those who do not have Comcast can also watch live by going to the Shirley Media website: https://www.shirleymedia.org. Once anyone who would like to watch a meeting is at the website they will see at the top of the screen a row of tabs indicating different services and channels. They need to click on the tab that says LIVE. The live tab will show what is streaming at that moment on channel 99 - if a meeting is live it will be shown live.
- Hearings, Meetings, Licenses and/or Appointments (vote may follow):
- Appoint Kenneth Gilman to Senior Position at DPW
- Shirley Charitable Foundation - Shirley Summer Concerts
- Brookside Grill follow-up discussion
- Create Roadway and Street Naming Committee
- Disclosure by non-elected municipal employee of financial interest and determination by appointing authority as required by G. L. c. 268A, § 19 for 104 Benjamin Road and 42 Benjamin Road
- Declare surplus – Police Radar
- Town Administrator Report:
- Selectmen’s comments or other business unforeseen at the posting of the agenda:
- Public Comments: An opportunity for residents to bring matters before that Board of Selectmen that are not on the official agenda:
- Approval of Treasury Warrants:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes:
- May 17, 2021
Agenda lists all anticipated items. Please note unanticipated items may be added if needed
Agenda items may be taken out of order.