Mission: The Shirley Cemetery Committee oversees and administers the Town's two active municipal cemeteries: Shirley Center Cemetery and Village Cemetery.
The Shirley Center Cemetery was established in 1755. It is located at the corner of Brown and Horse Pond Roads in Shirley Center. The Village Cemetery, dating to 1849, is off Harvard Road in Shirley Village. Both are listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and are within the boundaries of state and local historic districts.